INTROTEK® Non-Invasive Drip Chamber Level and Drip Detect Sensors are custom designed for use with soft-bodied drip chamber or larger OD tubing to overcome conditions such as relaxation, slippage or vibration, which would normally cause false air alarms. Each sensor is custom designed for the specific drip chamber and is available with single and multi point detection. These sensors are designed to meet OEM form, fit and functional specifications for various diameters and tapers. Many Introtek products are critical to medical device operations, guaranteeing the highest degree of reliability and accuracy. Our designs and decades of expertise provide optimum accuracy in conjunction with simple installation and operation. Introtek Ultrasonic level sensors maximize efficiency while minimizing costs Introtek products are available in an array of configurations and allow for remote administration, enabling medical staff to tend to additional tasks. Our drip chamber sensors and many additional non-invasive sensing platforms assist are used in, but not limited to:
- Blood Processing
- Infusion Pumps
- Heart-Lung Bypass
- Enteral Feeding
Introtek Non-Invasive Drip Chamber Level SensorsIntrotek’s Drip Detect Sensors provide the following benefits:
- Sleek, non-invasive design package
- Can be customized for use with almost any clear drip chamber
- Finger grips provide an easy, self-clamping attachment and removal from drip chamber
- Integrated Electronics
- Accurately outputs optical pulse for each drop during IV infusion
- High noise immunity to EMI and RFI
- Simple uni-body construction with no moving parts.
- Reliable pulse-type, non-invasive technology with electronics options available per your specifications.
- Dry coupled; no coupling gel required.
- Provides constant visual confirmation of liquid level.
- Not affected by fluid color or tubing material. Will detect foam as air.
- Resists the effects of drip chamber relaxation, slippage and vibration.
- High noise immunity to EMI and RFI. High immunity to false alarm.